All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook up! Look down! Move around! Everywhere you go, there are great pictures just waiting to be made! Kids love to take pictures! WithPhoto Adventures for Kids, you can encourage your child s passion while exploring the art of photography together! With this book, your child will become an official Photo Adventurer and go on a very important mission to solve the greatest mystery of photography learning how to find a great photograph matter where they are. Whether they re at home or at school, in the backyard or on a field trip, in the city or in nature, they ll learn the important lesson of how to see where the best photographs are hidden in any location. Packed with games, strategies, lessons, and challenges, Photo Adventures for Kidsmakes learning about photographic composition and framing easy and fun. The book also features a cutout viewfinder device at the back of the book, which kids can use to explore their environment. InPhoto Adventures for Kids, your child will learn all about: Composition Framing Perspective Leading lines Subject placement And much more! The mission is to find great photographs anywhere and everywhere. Hurry! Adventure awaits!
- Author(s)Anne-Laure Jacquart
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width250 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.