All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMake the most of your photos with these 35 stylish projects. All of us have photos at home that we like and want to keep, but all too often they lay hidden away in packets or on a digital hard drive where we don't get to see or enjoy them. Ellie Laycock's aim with this book is to bring those images out of the dark and teach you how to use them to create wonderful new things for the home or personalized gifts for loved ones, so that these special images get a chance to shine. Discover how to use old slides to make a window decoration, as well as how to print onto fabric to create a unique bag or purse. Find out ways of using paper prints, from transferring images onto ceramics to decorating table tops. Unusual methods of framing photos are also included - why t try using old vintage watch housings as bracelet picture frames? Any techniques you'll need to kw are clearly explained, making this an ideal source of inspiration for crafters both new and experienced.
- Author BiographyEllie Laycock trained as an artist and works as a London-based professional photographer for clients such as Giorgio Armani, Sony Ericsson and Casa Vogue Brasil. A love of innovative design, stylish interiors, and rummaging for vintage treasures led to the founding of her new company, Hunted and Stuffed (www.huntedandstuffed.com), which specializes in luxury homeware made from upcycled vintage materials. Her unique cushions were selected to appear in the first major upcycling exhibition in the UK at The Old Cinema, west London, and are stocked in independent boutiques and online stores. She recently won the Platinum Brand Amplifier award for female entrepreneurs and the Startup Britain 'PitchUp!' Competition which resulted in her upcycled original vintage cushions being stocked by a major department store.
- Author(s)Ellie Laycock
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note50 colour photographs and 175 colour artworks
- Weight496 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.