All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated, accessible survey presents the work of nearly 120 international artists at the forefront of the boom in photography, among them Elina Brotherus, Tacita Dean, Luc Delahaye, Alec Soth, Jens Ullrich and Michael Wesely. Each artist is introduced by a brief essay, followed by four pages of their superbly reproduced work. This is a valuable and forward-looking reference book for photographers, collectors and photography lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyUta Grosenick is an art historian and curator. Among her previous books is International Art Galleries, also published by Thames & Hudson. Thomas Seelig is a freelance curator and editor of exhibitions and publications. He has been the curator of the Swiss collection at the Fotomuseum Winterthur since 2003.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note718 illustrations, 596 in colour
- Weight2050 g
- Width206 mm
- Height264 mm
- Edited byThomas Seelig,Uta Grosenick
- Format DetailsPlastic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.