All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking to increase clarity, creativity, and conversation? Photo Jolts! shows you how to leverage the power of photographs to improve yourself, your team, or your organization. Master trainer Thiagi and SMART as Hell.com founder Glenn Hughes share 51 activities (with over 300 variations) that are tested and proven to help participants think, talk, and take action. Written for trainers, teachers, coaches, managers, HR professionals designers and artists, Photo Jolts! provides step-by-step recipes for effective activities in the areas of problem-solving, team building, communication, emotional intelligence, design, creativity, sales/marketing, and global culture. Each of the 51 ready-to-play Photo Jolts! activities includes: - A short overview - Recommended topics for the activity. - Recommended number of participants and timing. - Advice for running each activity in a virtual setting. - A step-by-step script for the activity. - Recommended variations. - A sample of the activity. Photo Jolts! also includes: - A template for creating your own activities. - Advice for running each activity in a virtual setting. - A resource guide for buying or choosing your photographs. - Links to videos and downloadable worksheets. If you want to improve your thinking while having fun, get Photo Jolts!
- Author BiographyGlenn Hughes is an award-winning photographer and facilitator who works as Director of Global Learning at KLA-Tencor, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions. KLA-Tencor's learning organization was recognized in 2008 as a charter member of TRAINING Magazine's Training Top 10 Hall of Fame after placing in the world's Top 10 Training Organizations for 5 consecutive years. KLA-Tencor continues to maintain its Hall of Fame status through contributions to TRAINING Magazine's annual white papers and events. Glenn is also the founder of SMART as Hell, a company hat helps individuals and organizations 'change their world one goal at a time'. SMART as Hell researches and shares tools and best practices in goal writing and achievement - including the groundbreaking SMARTometer, a tool for measuring the effectiveness of goals. While living in Asia for more than 10 years, Glenn worked with many of the largest electronics companies in the world while managing multi-million dollar operations in China, Singapore, and Japan. Glenn holds a Master's Degree in Adult Education and Training and a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. His instruction design credits include: - Duarte Design's slide: ology workshop, based on Nancy Duarte's book slide: ology. - Group Harmonics' Make Work Great workshop, based on Ed Muzio's book Make Work Great. - Power Speaking's Speaking Up workshop and web-based training, based on Rick Gilbert's book Speaking Up. - Robert Thompson's The Offsite: A Leadership Simulation, based on his book The Offsite: A Leadership Fable. - The Thiagi Group's Practical Advice Cards series. - SMART as Hell's SMART as Hell Goals workshop. - Photo Jolts! photo facilitation cards and workshop. In 2013, Glenn received two 2013 Facilitation Impact Awards from the International Association of Facilitators, recognizing the world-class results that he and his clients have achieved. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences such as the American Society for Training and Development's Conference, the International Society for Performance Improvement's Conference, the Lakewood's TRAINING Conferences, the International Association of Facilitators, and Fort Hill's Learning Transfer Conference. Glenn currently lives in Santa Clara, California with his wife and a lot of books.
- Author(s)Mr Glenn Hughes,Sivasailam Thiagarajan
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.