Photo Restoration and Retouching Using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo by Robert Correll (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you passionate about the photographs you take and want to give them a professional look? Do you have boxes of old family pictures that you want to restore? Or are you an avid scrapbooker looking to enhance your projects? Photo Restoration and Retouching Using Corel(R) Paint Shop Pro(R) Photo shows everyone how to use Paint Shop Pro Photo's top-tch editing tools to restore, enhance, and retouch their photographs. It doesn't matter whether you are a serious photographer, an artist, a casual photo hobbyist, an arts and crafts enthusiast, genealogist, or small business owner-you'll benefit from the techniques and practices shown in this book. After a brief introduction to Paint Shop Pro Photo and other helpful topics such as scanning and organizing, you'll dive into more than 70 detailed photo studies which showcase digital, scanned, color, and black-and-white photos. Discover how to restore and retouch your pictures and make them worthy of display in your home or office, in albums or in scrapbooks, as you follow along with the studies, which use real life photos from the author's collection. Each study teaches you how to tackle specific problems, shows you the pros and cons of different techniques, and concludes with the fully restored or retouched photo. The studies address problems that range from small to large, including scratches, blemishes, red eyes, fading, tears, missing pieces, color, lighting, contrast, and more. You'll also learn how to retouch photos, including people and adding and removing objects. Photo Restoration Using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo will show you how to enhance your already good photographs, teach you how to analyze your pictures like a professional for the best possible finished product, offer ways to tackle impossible photos, and conclude with artistic retouching.
- Author BiographyTrained in traditional print media and on the Web, Robert Correll enjoys digital photography, photo restoration and retouching, digital art, computer technology, and music. His recently published works include video tutorials on Sony ACID Pro 6.0, Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, and Corel PaintShop Pro X5. He has also written or contributed to other technology books, magazines, and Web sites. Robert has also worked as a consultant in the marketing and design industry, where his contributions ranged from IT services to Web design and implementation, network administration, art production, ad concepts, campaign strategies and tactics, and radio advertisement script writing. Robert graduated from the United States Air Force Academy in 1988 and served in the United States Air Force as an Intelligence Officer, was a Software Development Specialist and Development Editor for Macmillan Computer Publishing, and was the Staff and Faculty Technology Trainer/Assistant Technology Coordinator for a county-wide school corporation.
- Author(s)Robert Correll
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.