Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PERFECT GIFT FOR DOG LOVERS Featuring a wide range of both dogs and their people, Photobooth Dogs captures the essence and spirit of the canine/human bond. PARTNER WITH THE BARK MAGAZINE The Bark is synymous with modern dog culture-and they plan to tap into their dedicated audience and marketing channels to make the book a success. The Bark Magazine reaches over 250k dog enthusiasts, and thebark.com receives 50k visitors and averages 285k page views per month (current traffic has increased by 50% over the past 3 months). STRONG ANCILLARY POTENTIAL The Bark is excited to explore all sorts of ancillary potential that would excite and appeal to their core consumers. TREND/CONSUMER: This book speaks to the both growing popularity of vintage clothing & ephemera, and the consistent popularity of dogs. QUANTIFY VALUE: The only similar thing out there right w (These Were Our Dogs) is twice as expensive. NOTABLE AUTHORS: One of the biggest selling points is here is Cameron Woo, whose The Bark Magazine has been hailed as 'the voice of dog culture' (SF GATE) and 'The New Yorker of dog magazines' (TIME) .The Bark's readership is as a high as 250K. Bark has been twice hored with an Alternative Press Award for Best Magazine (lifestyle category) recognized for outstanding achievement in independent publishing. Bark has also been hored with an Award of Merit from The Society of Publication Designers and a Folio Silver Award for Best Enthusiast Magazine. RELEVANT SALES: Dog is My Co-Pilot sold 31K according to bookscan. Photobooth sold 12K, and What Dogs Do has sold a little over 100K.
- Author BiographyCameron Woo is the co-founder and publisher of The Bark Magazine. He is also the creative director of Bark and responsible for the magazine's award-winning design. His work has been cited by the National Society of Publishers, Folio, and the American Institute of Graphic Arts. He is the co-editor of the New York Times bestselling anthology, Dog is My Co-Pilot, which garnered a Maxwell Award in 2004 for Best Dog Book, and also co-edited Howl, a collection of canine-inspired humor published in 2007.
- Author(s)Cameron Woo
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.