All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to shoot quality video with a digital SLR camera has become a necessity for working photographers. And every new dSLR camera model being produced by the top manufacturers has video capabilities. This book will show experienced photographers how to use their dSLR camera to take quality video. Many photographers are intimidated by shooting video as it requires kwledge beyond their current skill set. Photocine: Digital Filmmaking with dSLRs covers every aspect of filmmaking with a dSLR, from coming up with the story concept, to how to block and film a scene, how to edit the footage, as well as tips and tricking from working Hollywood cinematographers.
- Author BiographyMichael Britt is currently serving as the Director of Education for Samy's Camera, which is the perfect place for him to continue the high level of seminars and workshops he's been teaching and creating around the world. Some of his speaking credits include Thomas Knoll's Soup-To-Nuts event, PDN On the Road, PIDE, Imaging USA, and the Digital Media Festival in Sydney, Australia. He is also a certified digital photography expert for the State of California Community College system where he was instrumental in developing a Digital Tech program for Cypress College and is on the Santa Monica College Photography Department Advisory Board. Snehal Patel is a director and cinematographer based in Los Angeles. His first foray into HDSLR filmmaking was for his 2009 short film project, Indian Gangster. Snehal is a trainer for LA's Canon Boot Camp (www.canonbootcamp.com) and has traveled the country speaking at conferences about DSLR cameras in professional production environments. Snehal films with the Canon 5D, 7D, and 60D on a regular basis for projects ranging from feature films to television shows to viral web videos. Lou Lesko started shooting fashion photography in San Francisco in 1984 when he was 19 years old, and he has also worked as a successful photojournalist and commercial director. He is currently the managing editor at the National Geographic Assignment Blog. Lou is one of the founders of PhotoCine News and the founder and chief chaos master at Blinkbid Software, business software for creative professionals.
- Author(s)Lou Lesko,Michael Britt,Snehal G. Patel,Tim Grey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $28.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.