Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigations of photoelectric effects occupy an important place in studies of semiconductors. Recently investigations of photoconductivity and photoelectromotive forces have been intensified in step with the general development of semi conductor physics. An important feature of current work is an approach which combines several experimental methods of investigating photoconductivity by meas uring a number of the parameters which govern it (e. g., quantum yield, lifetime, etc.). In other words the study of steady-state photoconductiv ity is being replaced by the study of photoconductivity kinetics. Ather important feature is the extension of the studies beyond pure ly photoelectric phemena by the use of radiations other than light. Such an extension is justified t only by practical requirements but also by the close similarity between the ionization processes produced by different radiations. It can be shown that the charge carriers liberated by light and other radiations are t unique as far as their behavior in a crystal lattice is concerned. This can be seen from the following considerations.
- Author(s)Solomon M Ryvkin
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.