All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the souvenir book of the exhibition Photography: A Victorian Sensation at National Museums Scotland June - November 2015. Meet the pioneers of photography and discover how the Victorian craze for the photograph transformed the way we capture images today and mirrors our own modern-day fascination for recording the world around us. The book highlights objects in National Museum Scotland's history of photography collections and explains the importance of such Scottish practitioners such as David Octavius Hill, Robert Adamson and George Washington Wilson.
- Author BiographyA. D. Morrison-Low is Principal Curator, Historic Scientific Instruments and Photography, National Museums Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Alison Morrison-Low
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Contained items statement60 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.