Photographic and Descriptive Musculoskeletal Atlas of Gibbons and Siamangs (hylobates): With Notes on the Attachments, Variations, Innervation, Synonymy and Weight of the Muscles by Felix J. DePaz, Josep M. Potau, Julia Arias-Martorell, Mercedes Barbosa, Eva M. Ferrero, Anne M. Burrows, Juan F. Pastor, Gaelle Bello, Rui Diogo, M. Ashraf Aziz (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first photographic and descriptive musculoskeletal atlas of Hylobates, and adopts the same format as the photographic atlas of Gorilla published by the same authors in 2010. These two books are part of a series of mographs that will set out the comparative and phylogenetic context of the gross anatomy and evolutionary history of the soft tissue morphology of modern humans and their closest relatives. This atlas, which includes detailed high-quality photographs of musculoskeletal structures from most anatomical regions of the body as well as textual information about the attachments, innervation and weight of the respective muscles, is based on dissections and on an extensive review of the literature. It provides an updated review of the anatomical variations within hylobatids as well as an extensive list of the synyms used in the literature to designate the structures we discuss. The atlas will be of interest to students, teachers and researchers studying primatology, comparative anatomy, functional morphology, zoology, and physical anthropology and to medical students, doctors and researchers who are curious about the origin, evolution, homology and variations of the musculoskeletal structures of modern humans.
- Author(s)Anne M. Burrows,Eva M. Ferrero,Felix J. DePaz,Gaelle Bello,Josep M. Potau,Juan F. Pastor,Julia Arias-Martorell,M. Ashraf Aziz,Mercedes Barbosa,Rui Diogo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.