All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere at last is a concise critical history of photography which explains by what criteria we can judge one photograph to be better than ather, what is special about the photographic recording of images, what in fact is the essence of photography both in itself and in relation to other visual art forms. This brilliant study provides a unique guide to the critical issues through the examples of the greatest photographers in the world, from Fox Talbot, the father of photography, to the masters of today. 136 illus., 8 in color.
- Author(s)Ian Jeffrey
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1981
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note136 illustrations, 8 in colour
- Weight520 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.