All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFormulated as an encyclopedia of questions and answers across 50 topics, this book covers every aspect of black & white photography. The title offers detailed responses to the key, reader-defined questions drawn from photographic workshops, consumer press and internet forums, and, as such, is an invaluable and handy reference.
- Author BiographyDavid Prakel runs his own photographic training workshops in Northumberland and is a part-time lecturer on the Photography degree course at the Cumbria Institute of the Arts. David is the author of the first two Basics Photography titles: Basics Photography: Composition and Basics Photography: Lighting.
- Author(s)David Prakel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- Series TitlePhotography FAQs
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note150 col. Illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.