All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe subjects Christian Voigt photographs are incredibly diverse: a tattoo studio in Bues Aires is at home in his repertoire next to New York's Morgan Library, while an enchanting landscape in Myanmar is juxtaposed with the clean lines of Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum. He uses analog and digital large-format cameras to create the desired effect of a greatly condensed image. And although the result generally gets a digital fine-tuning, Voigt stresses that he develops his unique visual language with his camera, t a computer. Intense artificial colour and imposing formats, such as his museum series with images that are eight meters wide, make viewers gape in awe and wonder. Voigt travels the world searching for interesting stories, which he then retells for us most impressively in his series of photographs.
- Author BiographyChristian Voigt was born in Munich and later moved to Hamburg, where he currently lives and works. Since his first show in 2009, he has had solo exhibitions in Basel, Hamburg, New York, Los Angeles, London, Saint-Tropez, Amsterdam and Madrid. His oversize works have garnered top honors from a steadily growing number of collectors and admirers.
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Languagefre, ger
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notec. 150 colour photographs
- Width290 mm
- Height370 mm
- Photographs byChristian Voigt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.