All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing both iconic and never-before-published works, this eye-popping volume presents one of the first and finest collections of Photorealism in the United States. Published in conjunction with the exhibition Photorealism: Beginnings to Today at the New Orleans Museum of Art, the book presents seventy works from the late 1960s to recent years.
- Author BiographyMiranda Lash is Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the New Orleans Museum of Art. Louis K. Meisel is the owner of the Louis K. Meisel Gallery and the man who coined the word 'Photorealism'. Russell Lord is Curator of Photography, Prints, and Drawings, New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Louis K. Meisel,Miranda Lash,Russell Lord
- PublisherScala Arts & Heritage Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScala Arts & Heritage Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 col.
- Weight1506 g
- Width248 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.