All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the synthesis of photosensitizers, the main emphasis being on the new methods of synthesis such as microwave, sochemistry and the use of ionic liquids. It also addresses the photochemistry and photophysics of the photosensitizers alone and in combination with naparticles, the use of the photosensitizers in environmental control, safety and medicine. It discusses the common structures of the photosensitizers which are beneficial to these applications.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note61 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1027 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byTebello Nyokong,Vefa Ahsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.