Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book picks up where the classic Photoshop 7 Bible (0-7645-3694-X) ends, with bonus color pages and topics for highend users. Graphic artists and Web designers will flock to this special Bible edition - a peerless professional resource from a bestselling Photoshop guru. It includes 320 color pages of exciting images and instruction for the experienced user, and provides expanded coverage of advanced topics such as creating and optimizing Web graphics, using filters, convolution kernels and displacement maps, actions and batch processing, ImageReady, and more.
- Author BiographyIn 1985, Deke McClelland oversaw the implementation of the first personal computer--based production department in Boulder, Colorado. He later graduated to be artistic director for Publishing Resources, one of the earliest all--PostScript service bureaus in the United States. These days, Deke is a well--known expert and lecturer on Adobe Photoshop and the larger realm of computer graphics and design. He serves as host to the interactive Best of Photoshop 7.0 that ships with many copies of Photoshop as well as the exhaustive and entertaining Total Training for Adobe Photoshop 7 (www.totaltraining.com). His other DVD-- and CD--based video series include Digital Photography with Photoshop Elements, Total Training for Adobe Illustrator 10, Total Training for Adobe InDesign 2, and Total Training for PageMaker 7 (all Total Training). In addition to his videos, Deke is author of the award--winning titles Photoshop 7 Bible and Photoshop 7 Bible, Professional Edition (both Wiley Publishing, Inc.), now in their tenth year with more copies in print than any other guides on computer graphics. Other best--selling titles include Photoshop 7 For Dummies, Photoshop Elements 2 For Dummies, Look & Learn Photoshop, and Web Design Studio Secrets (all Wiley Publishing, Inc.), as well as Real World Illustrator 10, Real World Digital Photography, and Adobe Master Class: Design Invitational (all Peachpit Press). In 1989, Deke won the Benjamin Franklin Award for Best Computer Book. Since then, he has received honors from the Society for Technical Communication (once in 1994 and twice in 1999), the American Society of Business Press Editors (1995 and 2000), the Western Publications Association (1999), and the Computer Press Association (1990, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1997, and twice in 2000). In 1999, Book Bytes named Deke its Author of the Year. In addition to his other credits, Deke is an Adobe Certified Expert, a member of the PhotoshopWorld Instructor Dream Team, a featured speaker on the 2002 MacMania cruise of Alaska's Inside Passage, and a contributing editor for Macworld and Photoshop User magazines. In 2002, the National Association of Photoshop Professionals inducted Deke into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Deke McClelland
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2002
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1653 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.