Photoshop CS2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by Barbara Obermeier (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.04+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrace yourself this For Dummies guide is in full, dazzling color! That way you can see how you can lighten, brighten, blur, sharpen, or even age your digital images with Photoshop CS2. Chances are you have Photoshop CS2 and have explored it eugh to kw that you need a good guide to make the most of all its capabilities and get up to speed fast. Odds are you've experimented with some photos and spent hours tweaking them. Maybe you're a veteran and used Photoshop CS2 to turn the gray sky to blue in a resort photo or to brighten the CEO's smile. Maybe you're a vice and gleefully extracted your ex from old photos and gave yourself a flattering mini-makeover at the same time. Maybe you used it to remove a scratch from a treasured family photo. Regardless, you probably haven't scratched the surface. Photoshop CS2 gives you so many options and tools for digital image creation, correction, and enhancement that even experienced pros can discover new techniques and shortcuts. With explanations for working on a PC or a Mac, Photoshop CS2 All-In-One desk Reference For Dummies is your complete resource that: combines nine minibooks: Photoshop Fundamentals; Image Essentials; Selections; Painting, Drawing, and Typing; Working with Layers; Channels and Masks; Filters and Distortions; Retouching and Restoration; and, Photoshop and Print. It has more than 650 pages of tips, techniques, and plain-English explanations. It is in glorious, full color, with all kinds of photographs and examples. It has tons of screen shots so you'll kw exactly what to look for on your screen. It provides a tear out Cheat Sheet that's your instant reference for finding your way around Photoshop CS2, accessing the tools palette through shortcuts, and making selections. It gets you up to speed on the new Adobe Bridge that lets you view, search, and organize your files, edit Camera Raw files, search for and purchase royalty-free stock photography, synchronize color settings, and more. It introduces you to the 58 tools in the Tools palette, from the Pen to the Eraser...the Spot Healing Brush to the Burn...the Clone Stamp to the Red Eye. It explains how to work with Vanishing Point the new feature that lets you edit three dimensionally on a two-dimension image. It features special Putting-It-Together exercises that walk you through numbered steps to show you how to do various tasks such as getting the red out of eyes, making and fine-tuning a collage, and more; and images on the book's companion Web site let you follow along.
- Author BiographyBarbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She's the author of Photoshop Album For Dummies, coauthor of Adobe Master Class: Illustrator Illuminated, Photoshop 7 For Dummies, and Illustrator 10 For Dummies. She has contributed as coauthor, technical editor, or layout designer for numerous books. Barb also teaches computer graphics at Brooks Institute; the University of California, Santa Barbara; and Ventura College.
- Author(s)Barbara Obermeier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteMixed media
- Weight1577 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.