All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop remains the world's most popular digital photo software. The hand-on, practical exercises presented in this book will allow new users to quickly master the basics and move on to creating their own projects. Dozens of exercises will guide readers to on topics such as image editing, advanced retouching techniques, filters, color correction and special effects. It is illustrated in full-color in an easy-to-follow tutorial.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing numerous books on Photoshop, Blues Kim has had a successful career as an artist/designer for numerous companies and magazines in South Korea.A graduate of the Seoul National University of Technology, Blues Kim is currently a principal and co-owner of the Green Art Institute in Incheon, South Korea. His other books have included:Fast Work- Photoshop CS; Designing the Designer-The Ideas Style Book: Photoshop CS in 20 Hours; and, Flash MX in 20 Hours.
- Author(s)Blues Kim
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationKorea, Republic Of
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight802 g
- Width209 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.