All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.13Free postage
- AU $36.96Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe top-selling guide to Photoshop Elements updated for Photoshop Elements 15 No matter if you're a photo-editing newbie or an old hat looking for new tricks, Photoshop Elements 15 For Dummies offers photographers of all skill levels the power to turn run-of-the-mill digital pictures into beautiful photographs. Covering the latest version of this popular software, this up-to-date guide quickly shows you how to organize images for editing, adjust color and focus, apply artsy filters, add text to an image and beyond. There's a reason Photoshop Elements 15 For Dummies is the best place to start learning Elements it gets you up and running with this image-editing software faster than you can say 'cheese!' Get ready to explore your inner artist and add pizzazz to even the most ordinary pics with the professional tools in Photoshop Elements 15! * Find simple explanations of how to handle basic image editing * Get steps for giving your photos a digital makeover * Create layers in your images * Discover one-click instant fixes when you hit roadblocks The power and simplicity of Photoshop Elements makes it easy to produce photos worth bragging about and this -nsense guide will get you there in a flash.
- Author BiographyBarbara Obermeier is the principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in Ventura, California. She is currently Chair of the Graphic Design program at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova has worked with digital imaging since 1990. His expertise includes Acrobat, PDF forms, LiveCycle Designer forms, Adobe Design Premium Suite, and Photoshop.
- Author(s)Barbara Obermeier,Ted Padova
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight730 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 1939dagsy06 Jan, 2017by
A complex subject expertly demystified and in everyday words which suit the non-technical person. Well worth buying if you use PS Elements 15.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.