Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent boom in digital camera sales has created a tremendous demand for simple yet powerful photo-editing software. This is because experienced users, as well as amateurs, are quickly outgrowing the program that was originally bundled with their cameras. Fortunately, Photoshop Elements 3, the latest photo-editing software from Adobe, is filling this void. It allows users to achieve high-quality results without the overwhelming complexity of professional-level software. And it's also affordable. As a result, it is the best-selling photo-editing software on the market today. Yet, while Photoshop Elements 3.0 seems to have everything going in its favor, it is missing one very important element: a manual that explains all of its incredible capabilities. To help consumers truly understand this software, there's w Photoshop Elements 3: The Missing Manual. This comprehensive guide from Barbarba Brundage offers page after page of valuable insight into this popular program, making it the only book readers will need on the topic. Photoshop Elements 3: The Missing Manual does a whole lot more than just point out how to straighten photos, crop, and adjust the color and focus. It's a collection of wonderful tips and tricks, from how to make basic selections to advanced color correction strategies, and from classic darkroom techniques to stylized digital effects. Each feature is carefully explained in easy-to-understand language, so that everyone from professional shooters to hobbyists can benefit. Among other lessons, readers will learn how to: Instantly fix flaws using Elements' Quick Fix mode Gain control with sliders, zoom tools, and before and after views Easily organize photos by calendar or keyword label Make dynamic slide shows with transitions, captions, music, and narration Create themed photo email Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional photographer, Photoshop Elements 3: The Missing Manual will help you become a more efficient, sophisticated digital camera user.
- Author BiographyBarbara Brundage has Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in English. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and has worked in both advertising and technical writing. She also plays the harp and attended Eastman School of Music, where she studied with legendary harpist Eileen Malone. Barbara makes her living as a professional harpist and has performed for a wide range of dignitaries and celebrities including Margaret Thatcher, Tom Cruise, the Clintons, and Isaac Stern. She is the founder of Seaside Press, through which she publishes her arrangements, which are popular with harpists around the world.
- Author(s)Barbara Brundage
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/04/2005
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight1116 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.