Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated and eminently practical book offers a complete tour of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom X, the integrated digital photography workflow application that allows serious photographers to import, select, develop and showcase large volumes of digital images. Augmented by photos and case studies from a demanding road test in Tasmania, award-winning photographer Mikkel Aaland explains how Lightroom can improve the way you work.After watching - and often helping - Adobe create Lightroom entirely from the ground up, Aaland (author of Photoshop CS3 RAW) decided to try it out in the field. He organized a group of top-tch photographers for a trek to Tasmania, the exotic island south of mainland Australia, where the only studio was Lightroom on a laptop.In Photoshop Lightroom Adventure X , Aaland uses hands-on kwledge from the trip to demonstrate how Lightroom can help you create the best possible image under any conditions. This unique tutorial walks you step-by-step through Lightroom's: library module for uploading, sorting, tagging, ranking and adding keywords to your images; develop module with Adobe Camera RAW for complete n-destructive color and tonal adjustments; slideshow module, where you select and size images, and export the show to HTML, Flash, or PDF formats; print module, which includes several templates for printing contact sheets or full images; and, Web module, where you can create Flash or HTML web galleries.With many gorgeous examples shot in the exotic wilds of Tasmania, this book lets you see the results for yourself. Mikkel Aaland's trademark ability to teach complicated topics on digital imaging with straightforward, easy-to-follow text makes this book a valuable learning tool for anyone serious about digital photography.
- Author BiographyMikkel Aaland is an award winning photographer and author of 12 books on digital photography, including Photoshop RAW (now in its second edition) and the first Lightroom Adventure (Iceland) edition. Mikkel is a prominent figure in the Lightroom community and with the adventure concept has established a strong place on Adobe's radar for this product. He's presented on Lightroom for Adobe at Photokina and Photo Plus Expo, and he taught the Lightroom 2-day seminar at this year's Macworld. Visit his website at http://www.shooting-digital.com.
- Author(s)Mikkel Aaland
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1061 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.