All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose and the technique of photography is explained and discussed with many of the greatest photographers of our time. They share their visions, their challenges, their motivations and their methods, as we are taken inside the work and behind the lens through original and highly accessible 'in-their-own-words' commentaries. The photographers featured range from award-winning photojournalists to celebrity shooters; from politicised environmentalists to elusive artists; from timeless veterans to new visionaries; and from great storytellers to the makers of lasting icons. This is a time when the creation of visual language has never been more vibrant, challenging or essential to our global culture. PHOTOWISDOM brings together the wide range of outstanding image makers to help us understand where our vision of photography can take us.
- Author BiographyLewis Blackwell has worked as a leading author, editor, and creative director in photography, winning international recognition for his talks, exhibitions, and books. He was for many years the creative head of Getty Images, the world's largest photographic agency, and prior to that was editor in chief and publisher of Creative Review magazine. He now combines his work in the photographic industry with pro bono work in environmental areas.
- Author(s)Lewis Blackwell
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight540 g
- Width186 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.