All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ. Henry Harris 1848-1917 was a journalist, velist, and short-story writer, probably best kwn for his collection of Cornish folklore, Cornish Saints and Sinners (1906). In his book Phyllis in Piskie-land , inspired by Lewis Carroll's Wonderland, a little English girl visiting Cornwall is taken into their world and has many adventures. This rare book has been brought out again to delight Carrollians and Cornishmen alike.
- Author(s)J. Henry Harris
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCathair na Mart
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patten Wilson
- Foreword byMichael Everson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.