All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionHeliodinids are tiny, brightly colored dayflying moths. Phylogenetic relationships among genera of Heliodinidae are proposed using parsimony and character compatibility. We describe and illustrate 45 North and Central species (25 newly named) assigned to five genera (two new, two exhumed from synymy). Larval host plants are recorded for 33 species (14 newly discovered), about 45% of the kwn fauna; 90% of these are specialists on Caryophyllales, primarliy Nyctaginaceae.
- Author BiographyYu-Feng Hsu is Associate Professor of Life Sciences at National Taiwan Normal University. Jerry A. Powell is Professor Emeritus of Entomology at the University of California, Berkeley and Director Emeritus of the Essig Museum of Entomology.
- Author(s)Jerry A. Powell,Yu-Feng Hsu
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleUC Publications in Entomology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 124
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 color plates, 21 halftones, 25 line illustrations, 19 maps, 6 tables,
- Weight54 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.