All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting new software updates, and with more advanced topics, the Fourth Edition helps the student create phylogenetic trees from protein or nucleic acid sequence data. The reader is taken step-by-step from identifying the sequences required, to drawing the tree for presentation to an intended audience.
- Author BiographyBARRY G. HALL is Director of the Bellingham Research Institute, Adjunct Professor of Genomics and Bioinformatics at the Allegheny-Singer Research Institute's Center for Genomic Sciences, and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Rochester, USA. He was a founding member of the Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution and has been Editor-in-Chief of the journal Molecular Biology and Evolution, and on the Editorial Boards of Genetica, the Journal of Molecular Evolution, and the Journal of Bacteriology.
- Author(s)Barry G. Hall
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight601 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.