All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, the U.S. federal government issued fully approved physical activity guidelines for the first time. The idea that physical activity impacts health can be traced as far back as Hippocrates, and the science around the linkages between physical activity and health has continuously accumulated. On April 14-15, 2015, the Institute of Medicine's Roundtable on Obesity Solutions held a 2-day workshop to explore the state of the science regarding the impact of physical activity in the prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity and to highlight invative strategies for promoting physical activity across different segments of the population. This report summarizes the presentations and discussions from this workshop.
- Author(s)Food and Nutrition Board,Institute of Medicine,Roundtable on Obesity Solutions
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLeslie Pray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.