All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAwareness of the importance of nutrition and physical activity for good health has given rise to a multitude of projects with different scopes and methodologies. This variety makes it necessary to bring the results of these activities into a coordinated framework. This book aims to summarize the activities carried out by the EU countries to address these determinants of health. Contributors are drawn from Germany, Italy, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyWilhelm Kirch is Chair of the Institute for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics at the Medical Faculty of Dresden University of Technology. He is a past president of the European Public Health Association. He published Extreme Weather Events and Public Health Responses (2005) with Springer, and he is editor of our forthcoming Encyclopedia of Public Health (2008).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1064 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael Rigby,Michael Sjostrom,Rosa Guiseppa Frazzica,Wilhelm Kirch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.