Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionArranged in a format that follows the industry-common ASIC physical design flow, Physical Design Essentials begins with general concepts of an ASIC library, then examines floorplanning, placement, routing, verification, and finally, testing. Among the topics covered are Basic standard cell design, transistor-sizing, and layout styles; Linear, n-linear, and polymial characterization; Physical design constraints and floorplanning styles; Algorithms used for placement; Clock Tree Synthesis; Parasitic extraction; Electronic Testing, and many more.
- Author(s)Khosrow Golshan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.