Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the authors of the bestselling Spine Surgery: Tricks of the Trade, here is the concise how-to guide on conducting diagstic spine exams. The text begins with a thorough review of the fundamentals, including basic anatomy and neurology, and goes on to systematically outline tests for the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine--an ideal resource for both beginners and practicing physicians. Key features include: -Nearly 200 line drawings that illustrate techniques of motor, sensory, reflex, and range-of-motion exams -Includes special tests for scoliosis and other spine disorders to expand your scope of diagstic procedures -Succinct and easy-to-understand descriptions for easy mastery of concepts -Well-organized by cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral sections to streamline localization of specific exams This straightforward pictorial aid is the perfect companion for spine surgeons, orthopedists, chiropractors, and neurosurgeons, as well as an ideal orientation for residents. From critical anatomy to step-by-step instructional guidelines, it will enhance your examination skills and refresh your understanding of the frequently performed spinal test.
- Author(s)Alexander R. Vaccaro,Todd J. Albert
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note198 illustrations
- Width179 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.