Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionThere are around 500 two-colour line diagrams and over 120 photographs making this one of the most highly illustrated geography books available. The text is centred around these illustrations which are used to explain geographical principles and concepts wherever possible. It is believed that this approach provides the best way for students to understand the processes and features associated with physical geography.
- Author(s)Ron B. Bunnett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/04/1988
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.d.Col.M.
- Weight630 g
- Width186 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading Age14-16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.