All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, student friendly text is intended for use in an introductory course in physical metallurgy and is designed for all engineering students at the junior or senior level. The approach is largely theoretical but all aspects of physical metallurgy and behavior of metals and alloys are covered. The treatment used in this textbook is in harmony with a more fundamental approach to engineering education. An extensive revision has been done to insure that the content remains the standard for metallurgy engineering courses worldwide.
- Author BiographyD.E., Uale University Reza Abbaschian received his Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley in 1971. Prior to joining UC Riverside in 2005 as Dean of Engineering and Distinguished Professor of Mechanical Engineering, he was Chairman of the Department of Materials Science & Engineering at the University of Florida. He has also held the positions of Chairman and Professor at the Pahlavi University in Shiraz, Iran, Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Illinois and Visiting Scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Abbaschian has more than 230 scientific publications, four patents and eight books. He is a Fellow and the President of ASM International, the largest materials society in the world.
- Author(s)Reza Abbaschian,Robert E. Reed-Hill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1215 g
- Width204 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th International student edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.