All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fundamental understanding of physical properties of foods. It is the first textbook in this area and combines engineering concepts and physical chemistry. Basic definitions and principles of physical properties are discussed as well as the importance of physical properties in the food industry and measurement methods. In addition, recent studies in physical properties are summarized. The material presented is helpful for students to understand the relationship between physical and functional properties of raw, semi-finished, and processed food in order to obtain products with desired shelf-life and quality.
- Author BiographySerpil Sahin and Servet Gulum Sumnu are Professors at the Middle East Technical University's Department of Food Engineering.
- Author(s)Serpil Sahin,Servit Gulum Sumnu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight690 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.