All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, there has been a tremendous interest in the ethical issues that confront physicians in times of war, as well as some of the uses of physicians during wars. This book presents a theoretical apparatus which underpins those debates, namely by casting physicians as being faced with dual-loyalties during times of war. While this theoretical apparatus has been developed in other contexts, it has t been specifically brought to bear on the ethical conflicts that wars bring.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFritz Allhoff
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.