All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how and why to measure physicochemical and biomimetic properties in early stages of drug discovery for lead optimization, Physicochemical and Biomimetic Properties in Drug Discovery encourages readers to discover relationships between various measurements and develop a sense of interdisciplinary thinking that will add to new research in drug discovery. This practical guide includes detailed descriptions of state-of-the-art chromatographic techniques and uses real-life examples and models to help medicinal chemists and scientists and advanced graduate students apply measurement data for optimal drug discovery.
- Author BiographyKLARA VALKO is an Investigator in the Analytical Chemistry Department of Molecular Discovery Research at GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Valko has more than thirty years of experience in HPLC, GC, and LC/MS. She also has more than ten years of experience teaching physicochemical measurements and ADME optimization tools at the UCL School of Pharmacy. Currently, Dr. Valko is an Honorary Professor, leading the Physchem/ADME module for a drug discovery MSc course.
- Author(s)Klara Valko
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width178 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.