All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics and Modeling of Tera- and Na-Devices is a compilation of papers by well-respected researchers working in the field of physics and modeling of vel electronic and optoelectronic devices. The topics covered include devices based on carbon natubes, generation and detection of terahertz radiation in semiconductor structures including terahertz plasma oscillations and instabilities, terahertz photomixing in semiconductor heterostructures, spin and microwave-induced phemena in low-dimensional systems, and various computational aspects of device modeling. Researchers as well as graduate and postgraduate students working in this field will benefit from reading this book.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSelected Topics in Electronics & Systems S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width170 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMaxim Ryzhii,Victor Ryzhii
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.