All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value-this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.For courses in introductory calculus-based physics.This package includes MasteringPhysics(TM) .A research-driven approach, fine-tuned for even greater ease-of-use and student success For the Fourth Edition ofPhysics for Scientists and Engineers, Knight continues to build on strong research-based foundations with fine-tuned and streamlined content, hallmark features, and an even more robust MasteringPhysics program, taking student learning to a new level. By extending problem-solving guidance to include a greater emphasis on modeling and significantly revised and more challenging problem sets, students gain confidence and skills in problem solving. A modified Table of Contents and the addition of advanced topics w accommodate different teaching preferences and course structures. Personalize learning with MasteringPhysics MasteringPhysicsfrom Pearson is the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment system, designed to improve results by engaging students before, during, and after class with powerful content. Instructors ensure students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics. Students can further master concepts after class through assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. The Mastering gradebook records scores for all automatically graded assignments in one place, while diagstic tools give instructors access to rich data to assess student understanding and misconceptions. Mastering brings learning full circle by continuously adapting to each student and making learning more personal than ever--before, during, and after class.
- Author(s)Randall D Knight
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight3447 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.