All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique because unlike others on the subject that focus on mathematical arguments, this volume emphasizes the original field concept, aiming at objectives in modern information techlogy. Written primarily for undergraduate students of physics and engineering, this book serves as a useful reference for graduate students and researchers too. With concise introductory arguments for the physics of electromagnetism, this book covers basic topics including the nature of space-time-dependent radiations in modern applications.
- Author BiographyMinoru Fujimoto is retired Professor of Physics at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Minoru Fujimoto
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.