All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionNeutris play a decisive part in nuclear and elementary particle physics, as well as in astrophysics and cosmology. Some of their most basic properties, such as their mass and charge conjugation symmetry, are largely unkwn. This book focuses on what we kw and may hope to kw about the mass of the neutri and its particle-antiparticle symmetry. Topics include neutri mixing, neutri decay, neutri oscillations, double beta decay, solar neutris, superva neutris and related issues. The authors stress the physical concepts, and discuss both theoretical and experimental techniques. This updated second edition differs from the first in that it contains an expanded coverage of experimental results and theoretical advances. Since publication of the first edition, many issues that were at that time unresolved, such as tritium beta decay and reactor neutri oscillations, have been clarified and are discussed here. Also included is an expanded coverage of solar and superva neutris. This book deals with one of the most intriguing issues in modern physics, and will be of value to researchers, graduate students and advanced undergraduates specializing in experimental and theoretical particle physics and nuclear physics.
- Author(s)Felix Boehm,Petr Vogel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/1992
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.