All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPhysiological Basis of Respiratory Disease covers the important areas of respiratory physiology of particular relevance for pulmonary fellows and academic physicians. The text provides a solid basis for the understanding of the physiological basis for the major respiratory diseases. The contents are based on past and present research strengths of the Meakins Christie Laboratories with the majority of contributors comprised of former alumni. Physiological Basis of Respiratory Disease features a unique collection of topics, spanning classical physiological concepts to present day research. The clinical relevance of various research findings is examined and interpreted for the reader. Presented in an accessible format, need-to-kw information is supported by a thorough selection of illustrations and references. The text is also applicable to other fields such as physiotherapy and inhalation therapy.
- Author BiographyQutayba Hamid MD, PhD
- Author(s)James Martin,Joanne Shannon
- PublisherB.C. Decker Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintB.C. Decker Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, ports.
- Weight2075 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byQutayba A. Hamid
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.