All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is designed for medical students, as well as graduate students and postdoctoral trainees in medicine and other health-related sciences who need a comprehensive overview of thermoregulation. It presents the bases of the modern concepts in thermal physiology and pathophysiology, bringing together the disciplines encompassed by this highly integrative field - physiology, anatomy, biophysics, molecular and cellular biology, pharmacology, neuroscience, pathology, medicine, and others.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/1998
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edited byClark M. Blatteis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.