All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionCotton production today is t to be undertaken frivolously if one expects to profit by its production. If cotton production is to be sustainable and produced profitably, it is essential to be kwledgeable about the growth and development of the cotton plant and in the adaptation of cultivars to the region as well as the techlogy available. In addition, those individuals involved in growing cotton should be familiar with the use of management aids to kw the most profitable time to irrigate, apply plant growth regulators, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, insecticides, defoliants, etc. The chapters in this book were assembled to provide those dealing with the production of cotton with the basic kwledge of the physiology of the plant required to manage the cotton crop in a profitable manner.
- Date of Publication02/11/2014
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1402 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byD. M. Oosterhuis,Jack R. Mauney,James J. Heitholt,James McD. Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.