All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new SpringerBrief in Physiology explores the newest research findings on how exercise influences the fetus in utero and beyond. Physiology of Prenatal Exercise and Fetal Development reviews the current findings of how maternal exercise throughout gestation influences fetal development of key organ systems, and also encompasses the relationship between maternal activity level and fetal, birth, and neonatal effects. This information will help researchers and scientists better understand the physiological effects of exercise during pregnancy on offspring development.
- Author(s)Linda E. May
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physiology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight101 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.