All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
About this product
- DescriptionNow in it's fourth edition, Physiotherapy for Respiratory and Cardiac Problems continues to be an essential textbook and reference source for undergraduate and postgraduate students, and for the clinician working with patients with cardiac and respiratory problems. Its strengths lie in integrating the evidence with clinical practice and in covering the whole patient lifespan - infants, children, adolescents and adults. 'A comprehensive, up-to-date text covering a wide range of topics. An essential textbook for students and practitioners in the field of cardiorespiratory care' - Journal of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists . '[Thanks] to the combination of evidence based information and easy reading. I feel that this book is one of the must have texts for all physiotherapists with an interest in respiratory or cardiac problems' - The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care Newsletter . 'Now in its fourth edition this text is a must for all physiotherapy students. The chapters are well laid out, and all of the information is explained in an easily understandable way. This new edition provides the most up to date information for clinical practice from paediatrics through to the elderly. Chapter six is particularly useful, it provides the reader with case studies and then works through a logical way of problem solving along with introducing the reader to specific outcome measures. All in all a must have text!' - Laura Culpan, Physiotherapy student, University of Bradford.
- Author BiographyPryor was until recently Head of Physiotherapy at the Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust , London - Britain's leading chest and heart hospital. She is now a research fellow there and is combining work on research with the latest in clinical practice. She was co-editor to the first two editions of this book.Prasad was a contributor to the previous edition of this book. Her specialist area of practice is with children with cystic fibrosis. Like Pryor she is working as a researcher in a centre of clinical excellence.Both authors have given papers at international meetings for both doctors and physical therapists.
- Author(s)Ammani S. Prasad,Jennifer A. Pryor
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePhysiotherapy Essentials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 320 illustrations
- Weight1470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJennifer A. Pryor
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rawalsushil24 Feb, 2016by
Delivered as Promised !!
No issue whatsoever and a good experience Indeed. Happy to do more business in future too !!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.