All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA companion book to Pia Bears Musical Storybook: Little Bear's Pia Goals. Little Bear's Pia Journal encourages pia students to set goals and take charge of their progress. Students ages 6 to 11 will enjoy keeping track of their weekly lesson plans and progress using this illustrated Journal. Big keyboard pictures make it easy for their teacher to indicate hand positions, scales, chords, etc. It even includes a place for recital photos and achievement stickers. Pia Bear Achievement Stickers for this journal can be purchased at PiaBears.com. It's never too early to learn the process of goal getting. Plus, Little Bear's Pia Journal makes a wonderful memory book to keep forever!
- Author BiographyCynthia Marie VanLandingham says, Children love stories, and they are a great way to teach important lessons and motivate young girls and boys. Most young students starting music lessons have lots of questions. That's why I've written Piano Bears Musical Storybooks - to answer these questions, and to inspire and motivate children in piano! There are over 7 million children in the US currently enrolled in piano lessons. Today's parents recognize the many benefits of piano for kids, but many other activities compete for their children's time. Piano teachers are looking for a fun and loving way to make piano lessons new, exciting and motivating, so they can have the best piano studio! My Piano Bears Musical Storybooks are a unique and special product both parents and piano teachers want and need. As a piano teacher, I've never had a parent, grandparent or student whose heart wasn't touched by these wonderful stories. Cynthia's storybooks use the characters of Little Bear, who is just starting to take piano lessons, his friends and family, and Mrs. Treble Beary, his teacher. In the stories, Little Bear, with the help of his family and friends, learns how to overcome his worries and set positive goals to achieve his musical dream. Cynthia Marie VanLandingham has been teaching piano in Tallahassee, Florida for 20 years. She is an alumna of the Florida State University College of Education, a Member of the American College of Musicians National Guild of Piano Teachers, and President of Tally Piano Enterprises, LLC.
- Author(s)Cynthia Marie Vanlandingham
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.