All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThese unique books provide all of the materials you will need to create pia camps for students in the early levels. They include sections on How to Schedule Pia Camps and give a sample schedule for a typical two-hour session. Each book contains five 8-page units, each including te reading, intervals, sight reading, rhythm and te values, ear training, music symbols, terms and a composer page. Three group games are included in each book to provide additional incentives to excel. The books correlate with Alfred's Basic Pia Library, Levels 1A-3, but can be used with any method.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight181 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.