All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of this series for students ages 4-9 offers easy music reading, with large-size tes and grand staff tation, as well as hands one octave apart in positions. Book 1 takes up where the Primer leaves off, introducing eighth tes, 3/4 time, the keys of C and G, and the concepts of left-hand melody and right-hand chords. Whimsical Family Circus cartoons add a touch of humor. Of all the pia instruction books and courses out there, yours is the best by far, because it combines theory, fun, a wonderful variety of songs, and of course, the 5-point learning plan. Thank you for providing such a fantastic pia course for children! -- Beverly Short, Santa Monica, California You've really found a wonderful way of making music fun for children with your songs. The songs are infused with spirit, so it makes learning truly enjoyable for students. -- Monica Le, Fullerton, California I love these books because they work! I have been using them for many years with children 4 years old and up. The big tes make te learning easy and the directions for teachers are clear and methodical. My students and their parents are excited as they graduate from one level to the next. These books truly teach little fingers to play! Thank you, Ann Patrick Green! -- Carol Orozco, Fullerton, California I use Ann Patrick Green's books with every student. The larger te size, the use of solfege te reading, the inclusion of theory and the way each book is organized makes teaching and learning easy and fun. -- Lisa Smith, pia teacher
- Author(s)Ann Patrick Green
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width206 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.