All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Pablo Picasso was living in Mougins, on the French Riviera, he asked his friend Maria Miguel Montanes to come and live with him to help him out as a secretary. From this time on, Miguel became the assistant and confident of the great painter and his wife Jacqueline. Years later, Miguel s son, Alberto, discovered his father s diary from this important period. Thanks to this journal, we are able to enter for the first time the day to day life of the most important artist of the 20th century. Picasso s way of living, working, his friends and habits - the text brings to life the energy, generosity, and true originality of the Great Master. Alberto Miguel Montanes writes the introduction.
- Author(s)Mariano Miguel Montanes
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note20 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.