All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on recent developments of Pichia pastoris as a recombinant protein production system. Highlighted topics include a discussion on the use of fermentors to grow Pichia pastoris, information on the O- and N-linked glycosylation, methods for labeling Pichia pastoris expressed proteins for structural studies, and the introduction of mutations in Pichia pastoris genes by the methods of restriction enzyme-mediated integration (REMI). Each chapter presents cutting-edge and cornerstone protocols for utilizing P. pastoris as a model recomibinant protein production system. This volume fully updates and expands upon the first edition.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number389
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJames M. Cregg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.