Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you discover the secret to creating stunning quilts with a limited colour palette. Are you looking for a foolproof way to choose fabrics and combine colours? Then look further! In Pick Four , quilter and designer Sue Abrey teaches you a simple but unfailingly reliable technique for making fabulous quilts using just a few fabrics. Perfect for beginners, this collection of 12 delightful quilts proves that a limited colour palette doesn't have to mean boring.
- Author BiographySue Abrey's love of quilting began over a decade ago when she was stopped in her tracks by a quilt in a shop window. Since then she has designed and made many quilts. She enjoys hand quilting and also working with her computerized, robotic long-arm quilting system.
- Author(s)Sue Abrey
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.