All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionShay O'Hanlon accompanies JT Bordeaux - her gun-toting, medieval-loving cop girlfriend- to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, which features thrilling jousts, feisty wenches, and pickle vendors selling tasty tonsil ticklers. Trying to rein in her newest dog's overactive se, Shay finds a dead body with a bullet hole in his skull. A real dead body. In the privy. Before Shay can shout Huzzah! JT is arrested for being the porta-potty body's murderer. Scrambling to prove JT's incence, Shay must contend with the sheriff's deputy who wants to throw away JT's cell key forever.
- Author BiographyJessie Chandler is the Vice President of the Twin Cities chapter of Sisters in Crime and a member of Mystery Writers of America. Visit her online at JessieChandler.com.
- Author(s)Jessie Chandler
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight245 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.